The cinematic trailer for Injustice 2 was lovely, but it didn’t give us a great indication of how the game would look and play. Like the first game one would assume, but we didn’t know what the current-gen bump would do for the series.
Well, wonder no longer. IGN have gotten their hands on 15 minutes of gameplay from the game showing how it looks and plays. This seems to flow really nicely and the character models are very good. I dig what I’m seeing here.
I’ll be getting hands on with this later this week, so I will be sure to come back and let you know what I thought.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018