The cinematic trailer for Injustice 2 was lovely, but it didn’t give us a great indication of how the game would look and play. Like the first game one would assume, but we didn’t know what the current-gen bump would do for the series.
Well, wonder no longer. IGN have gotten their hands on 15 minutes of gameplay from the game showing how it looks and plays. This seems to flow really nicely and the character models are very good. I dig what I’m seeing here.
I’ll be getting hands on with this later this week, so I will be sure to come back and let you know what I thought.
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018