The cinematic trailer for Injustice 2 was lovely, but it didn’t give us a great indication of how the game would look and play. Like the first game one would assume, but we didn’t know what the current-gen bump would do for the series.
Well, wonder no longer. IGN have gotten their hands on 15 minutes of gameplay from the game showing how it looks and plays. This seems to flow really nicely and the character models are very good. I dig what I’m seeing here.
I’ll be getting hands on with this later this week, so I will be sure to come back and let you know what I thought.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018