The cinematic trailer for Injustice 2 was lovely, but it didn’t give us a great indication of how the game would look and play. Like the first game one would assume, but we didn’t know what the current-gen bump would do for the series.
Well, wonder no longer. IGN have gotten their hands on 15 minutes of gameplay from the game showing how it looks and plays. This seems to flow really nicely and the character models are very good. I dig what I’m seeing here.
I’ll be getting hands on with this later this week, so I will be sure to come back and let you know what I thought.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018