Madeline Ricchiuto writes from E3,
Much of the story of the Tekken series revolves around the Mishima family’s blood feud. During a press demonstration at E3, Bandai Namco teased that Tekken 7 will bring an end to that story arc, using Street Fighter’s Akuma as a pivotal character in the battle between Heihachi and Kazuya Mishima.
Where Tekken will go from there is anyone’s guess, now that Street Fighter characters are a part of the Tekken universe.
Gameplay in Tekken 7 will use new mechanics called Rage Arts, Rage Drives, and Power Crushes. Rage Drives are a decently defensive technique as they allow you to deal damage while being somewhat impervious, while Rage Arts are a more powerful attack, but signal an end to your character’s Rage.
Tekken 7 comes to Xbox 1, PS3, and Steam in early 2017.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018