Madeline Ricchiuto writes from E3,
Much of the story of the Tekken series revolves around the Mishima family’s blood feud. During a press demonstration at E3, Bandai Namco teased that Tekken 7 will bring an end to that story arc, using Street Fighter’s Akuma as a pivotal character in the battle between Heihachi and Kazuya Mishima.
Where Tekken will go from there is anyone’s guess, now that Street Fighter characters are a part of the Tekken universe.
Gameplay in Tekken 7 will use new mechanics called Rage Arts, Rage Drives, and Power Crushes. Rage Drives are a decently defensive technique as they allow you to deal damage while being somewhat impervious, while Rage Arts are a more powerful attack, but signal an end to your character’s Rage.
Tekken 7 comes to Xbox 1, PS3, and Steam in early 2017.
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018