Madeline Ricchiuto writes from E3,
Much of the story of the Tekken series revolves around the Mishima family’s blood feud. During a press demonstration at E3, Bandai Namco teased that Tekken 7 will bring an end to that story arc, using Street Fighter’s Akuma as a pivotal character in the battle between Heihachi and Kazuya Mishima.
Where Tekken will go from there is anyone’s guess, now that Street Fighter characters are a part of the Tekken universe.
Gameplay in Tekken 7 will use new mechanics called Rage Arts, Rage Drives, and Power Crushes. Rage Drives are a decently defensive technique as they allow you to deal damage while being somewhat impervious, while Rage Arts are a more powerful attack, but signal an end to your character’s Rage.
Tekken 7 comes to Xbox 1, PS3, and Steam in early 2017.
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018