Deadline reports that actors Anton Yelchin, Kelsey Grammer and Ron Perlman will lend their voices to Netflix and DreamWorks‘ upcoming Guillermo del Toro produced animated series Trollhunters.
Set in the fictional suburb called Arcadia, Yelchin plays Jim an average teenaged boy who, along with his two best friends, discovers a hidden struggle under Arcadia between opposing troll forces, the outcome of which will change everything.
Grammer will play Blinky, described as “a kind-hearted troll who befriends Jim” while Perlman voices sinister troll named Bular.
Del Toro created the series and will executive produce along side Arrow‘s Marc Guggenheim and National Treasure‘s Christina Steinberg. The series is expected to debut in December.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016