As we approach the series finale for X-O Manowar, Valiant has sent us an early preview for the second part of the Long Live The King storyline. Written by Robert Venditti and drawn by Joe Bennett and Roberto de la Torre, the arc pits Aric of Dacia against an ancient alien race known as the Torment, who are reign terror upon humanity… as ancient alien races tend to do.
They’re here! The Torment – a world-devouring race older than history itself— has arrived on Earth. And now, all that stands between our existence and complete extermination is Aric of Dacia, heir to the Visigoth throne and wielder of the X-O Manowar armor! But as the Torment unleash a wrath unlike anything the galaxy has seen, even Earth’s most powerful protector will find himself hopelessly outmatched. With humanity standing on the brink of extinction, X-O Manowar must turn to his greatest adversary for help…the cunning, but savage Commander Trill!
X-O Manowar #48 features covers by Kano (Swamp Thing), Phil Jimenez (DC Universe: Rebirth), Khoi Pham (Ninjak), Diego Latorre (Dante’s Inferno), Thony Silas (Justice League: Gods & Monsters), and Sergio Davila (Injustice: Gods Among Us). Each issue will be bagged with one of 50 exclusive, 4″ x 6″ micro-prints of X-O Manowar by one of the artist participating in the issue 50 jam cover or a hand-drawn piece of original art randomly inserted into one of the bags.
- Flash Season 4: Iris West-Allen Suits Up in ‘Run, Iris, Run’ - February 22, 2018
- Comedy Central Keeps the Drinks Flowing by Renewing Drunk History - February 22, 2018
- Jessica Jones Season 2: Jessica Has More Rage… and More Heart - February 22, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Kid Flash Isn’t the Only Speedster Showing Up - February 22, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Cincinnati Bengals - February 21, 2018