So, Bleeding Cool ran some mindless speculation on who the Big Death in Civil War II #3 may be. Now, we have no evidence one way or another. But a few things slot (or Slott) into place. Maybe this cover as a tease, to be seen in hindsight? Or the upcoming Spider-Man arc to follow Civil War II?
But here’s another.
If a retailer orders 200% or 150% of their orders for Spider-Man #4 for the mysterious Civil War II spinoff The Accused #1, they get extra levels of discount off the title.
Meanwhile, if a retailer orders 200% or 150% of their orders for Invincible Iron Man #7 for the mysterious Civil War II spinoff The Fallen #1, they get extra levels of discount off that title.
So… what links Iron Man and Spider-Man together these days? And funny how Invincible Iron Man #7 keeps coming up…
The Accused? And The Fallen?
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018