So, Bleeding Cool ran some mindless speculation on who the Big Death in Civil War II #3 may be. Now, we have no evidence one way or another. But a few things slot (or Slott) into place. Maybe this cover as a tease, to be seen in hindsight? Or the upcoming Spider-Man arc to follow Civil War II?
But here’s another.
If a retailer orders 200% or 150% of their orders for Spider-Man #4 for the mysterious Civil War II spinoff The Accused #1, they get extra levels of discount off the title.
Meanwhile, if a retailer orders 200% or 150% of their orders for Invincible Iron Man #7 for the mysterious Civil War II spinoff The Fallen #1, they get extra levels of discount off that title.
So… what links Iron Man and Spider-Man together these days? And funny how Invincible Iron Man #7 keeps coming up…
The Accused? And The Fallen?
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018