Yes, like that.
But that whiteness may cause a problem. Especially when the backs of the comic have those Simon’s Cat ads in bright luminous pink…
And when stacked and shipped, this seems to have happened to many copies.
Pinkbacking. Simon’s Cat marking its territory across the DC titles.
Certain retailers who tried to get replacements from Diamond, got replacements that were equally as damaged.
Have you been pinkbacked by Simon’s Cat?
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018