Dead Rising is at its very best when it is being silly and messing around with absurdity in order to give you all kinds of silly ways to take on the Undead.
It seems Capcom are going whole hog on that idea in Dead Rising 4. This footage comes from Eurogamer and you can see the over the top nature the series is reveling in in this one. From fire work guns, to massive slabs of concrete, to an electrified axe, it seems there is plenty of fun to be had here.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018