Dead Rising is at its very best when it is being silly and messing around with absurdity in order to give you all kinds of silly ways to take on the Undead.
It seems Capcom are going whole hog on that idea in Dead Rising 4. This footage comes from Eurogamer and you can see the over the top nature the series is reveling in in this one. From fire work guns, to massive slabs of concrete, to an electrified axe, it seems there is plenty of fun to be had here.
Take a look:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018