Dead Rising is at its very best when it is being silly and messing around with absurdity in order to give you all kinds of silly ways to take on the Undead.
It seems Capcom are going whole hog on that idea in Dead Rising 4. This footage comes from Eurogamer and you can see the over the top nature the series is reveling in in this one. From fire work guns, to massive slabs of concrete, to an electrified axe, it seems there is plenty of fun to be had here.
Take a look:
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018