Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has had a rough go of it in terms of fan perception, becoming the most disliked trailer of all time on YouTube. This is largely due to the game’s predictable future war setting, which hasn’t seemed to mesh with what fans are wanting. .
Infinity Ward did try and go quite some way in legitimizing the idea at Sony’s E3 Press Conference though by showing how it plans to use the game’s space faring setting. There looks to be real dog fights here, that quickly turn into gravity bending firefights pretty quickly. It looks like Call of Duty, but the flight aspect is bringing something new at least. We will see how much it factors into the game once it is finally out.
Take a look:
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018