Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has had a rough go of it in terms of fan perception, becoming the most disliked trailer of all time on YouTube. This is largely due to the game’s predictable future war setting, which hasn’t seemed to mesh with what fans are wanting. .
Infinity Ward did try and go quite some way in legitimizing the idea at Sony’s E3 Press Conference though by showing how it plans to use the game’s space faring setting. There looks to be real dog fights here, that quickly turn into gravity bending firefights pretty quickly. It looks like Call of Duty, but the flight aspect is bringing something new at least. We will see how much it factors into the game once it is finally out.
Take a look:
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018