Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has had a rough go of it in terms of fan perception, becoming the most disliked trailer of all time on YouTube. This is largely due to the game’s predictable future war setting, which hasn’t seemed to mesh with what fans are wanting. .
Infinity Ward did try and go quite some way in legitimizing the idea at Sony’s E3 Press Conference though by showing how it plans to use the game’s space faring setting. There looks to be real dog fights here, that quickly turn into gravity bending firefights pretty quickly. It looks like Call of Duty, but the flight aspect is bringing something new at least. We will see how much it factors into the game once it is finally out.
Take a look:
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018