Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has had a rough go of it in terms of fan perception, becoming the most disliked trailer of all time on YouTube. This is largely due to the game’s predictable future war setting, which hasn’t seemed to mesh with what fans are wanting. .
Infinity Ward did try and go quite some way in legitimizing the idea at Sony’s E3 Press Conference though by showing how it plans to use the game’s space faring setting. There looks to be real dog fights here, that quickly turn into gravity bending firefights pretty quickly. It looks like Call of Duty, but the flight aspect is bringing something new at least. We will see how much it factors into the game once it is finally out.
Take a look:
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018