With season one in the can, everyone is now speculating what is in store for season two of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Tiffany Smith of DC All-Access talked with Caity Lotz, Victor Garber and Brandon Routh about what we might get when the show returns. None of them seems to have an concrete ideas or were not telling… but Routh indicated that the new season may not have just one villain they are chasing all season, but rather be more like The Flash where you have multiple villains while building up the big bad for the season in the back ground.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018