With season one in the can, everyone is now speculating what is in store for season two of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Tiffany Smith of DC All-Access talked with Caity Lotz, Victor Garber and Brandon Routh about what we might get when the show returns. None of them seems to have an concrete ideas or were not telling… but Routh indicated that the new season may not have just one villain they are chasing all season, but rather be more like The Flash where you have multiple villains while building up the big bad for the season in the back ground.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018