We were treated to the world premiere of Watch Dogs 2 last week, but most of it was concept and location stuff, so we hadn’t yet seen it in action.
That changed during Ubisoft’s E3 Press Conference. We saw a look into Dedsec, the hacker group trying to take down corrupt establishment. (This is not Mr. Robot. I promise).
The gameplay showed our tech savvy protagonist running through San Francisco trying to take down social media giant, Invite, and disrupt a corupt election. There is drone recon and Watch Dogs like gameplay, but it does look to have a nice vibe. Also, a rad sountrack, so that helps.
Take a look:
Watch Dogs 2 is out November 15th.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018