We were treated to the world premiere of Watch Dogs 2 last week, but most of it was concept and location stuff, so we hadn’t yet seen it in action.
That changed during Ubisoft’s E3 Press Conference. We saw a look into Dedsec, the hacker group trying to take down corrupt establishment. (This is not Mr. Robot. I promise).
The gameplay showed our tech savvy protagonist running through San Francisco trying to take down social media giant, Invite, and disrupt a corupt election. There is drone recon and Watch Dogs like gameplay, but it does look to have a nice vibe. Also, a rad sountrack, so that helps.
Take a look:
Watch Dogs 2 is out November 15th.
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018