We were treated to the world premiere of Watch Dogs 2 last week, but most of it was concept and location stuff, so we hadn’t yet seen it in action.
That changed during Ubisoft’s E3 Press Conference. We saw a look into Dedsec, the hacker group trying to take down corrupt establishment. (This is not Mr. Robot. I promise).
The gameplay showed our tech savvy protagonist running through San Francisco trying to take down social media giant, Invite, and disrupt a corupt election. There is drone recon and Watch Dogs like gameplay, but it does look to have a nice vibe. Also, a rad sountrack, so that helps.
Take a look:
Watch Dogs 2 is out November 15th.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018