We’ve been told that Bruce Banner will return in the Civil War II crossover. With Totally Awesome Hulk #7 exploring where Banner has been. And #3 seemingly having a prominent Hulk role…
“We’ll reveal exactly what happens to Banner in the wake of losing his powers—with all the emotional turmoil and terrible danger that might imply. Has Amadeus given Banner the greatest gift of his life by stripping him of the Hulk—or just introduced the newest, cruelest version of his curse?
“Banner goes through multiple stages during the course of the story. I can’t get too specific for fear of spoilers, but my editors encouraged me to dig deep. This is a big, emotional Banner story, and I hope you love it as much as we do.”
Well, I’ve been told that you won’t have to wait this long. And in Civil War II #2 published this week, you’ll find out exactly where he’s been.
- Who Will Be the First to Cosplay as Batman: Damned’s Homestuck Girl? - September 19, 2018
- Meet Xandra – the Daughter of Professor X and Lilandra Neramani - September 19, 2018
- How The First Page of Batman: Damned #1 Does Killing Joke, Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum In One - September 19, 2018
- Rick & Morty Return to the Cronenberg Dimension in Oni Press’ December 2018 Solicits - September 19, 2018
- Comedy Central’s #CancelSouthPark Ads Come to DC Comics - September 19, 2018