Remember when IDW published the Death of Donatello? And Bleeding Cool may have pointed out that the Robo-Turtle may be a way out?
Well, looks like death comes to the Turtles again this week. Few will have seen it coming.
But with the new Turtles movie hitting the cinema, this is the time, I guess to smack everyone’s childhood by killing off one of the leads…
…and maybe doing it a little more permanently this time as well.
- Who Will Be the First to Cosplay as Batman: Damned’s Homestuck Girl? - September 19, 2018
- Meet Xandra – the Daughter of Professor X and Lilandra Neramani - September 19, 2018
- How The First Page of Batman: Damned #1 Does Killing Joke, Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum In One - September 19, 2018
- Rick & Morty Return to the Cronenberg Dimension in Oni Press’ December 2018 Solicits - September 19, 2018
- Comedy Central’s #CancelSouthPark Ads Come to DC Comics - September 19, 2018