Remember when IDW published the Death of Donatello? And Bleeding Cool may have pointed out that the Robo-Turtle may be a way out?
Well, looks like death comes to the Turtles again this week. Few will have seen it coming.
But with the new Turtles movie hitting the cinema, this is the time, I guess to smack everyone’s childhood by killing off one of the leads…
…and maybe doing it a little more permanently this time as well.
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018