There isn’t a lot to The Last Guardian this year at E3, after the game’s triumphant return last year from development hell.
Honestly, I think that is great. The trailer shown at Sony’s E3 conference didn’t show too much gameplay. Honestly though, the less we see of the game at this point the better. It showed some wonderful locales and there are quite a few moments here that look like they could certainly land emotionally.
The important bit of info though is the release date which is now finalised after, oh, so long. October 25th. Set it in your calendar.
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018
- LEGO The Incredibles Looks Like it is Happening Thanks to Retail Leak - March 19, 2018
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations - March 19, 2018