There isn’t a lot to The Last Guardian this year at E3, after the game’s triumphant return last year from development hell.
Honestly, I think that is great. The trailer shown at Sony’s E3 conference didn’t show too much gameplay. Honestly though, the less we see of the game at this point the better. It showed some wonderful locales and there are quite a few moments here that look like they could certainly land emotionally.
The important bit of info though is the release date which is now finalised after, oh, so long. October 25th. Set it in your calendar.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018