Ubisoft shocked everyone last year when it was announced that they were making a sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth. The game, despite being great was supposedly a real chore to get done, but it seems Trey Parker and Matt Stone are willing to give it another go.
The new game has just gotten a second outing at the Ubisoft E3 Press conference. It showed off the superhero setting for the game, and the first gameplay. It’s quite funny, but that is more or less to be expected going from the first game.
Check it out here:
And here is the other one. Warning, it’s pretty NSFW:
And here is the trailer:
It’s out December 6th, 2016!
- LEGO The Incredibles Looks Like it is Happening Thanks to Retail Leak - March 19, 2018
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations - March 19, 2018
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018