Ubisoft shocked everyone last year when it was announced that they were making a sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth. The game, despite being great was supposedly a real chore to get done, but it seems Trey Parker and Matt Stone are willing to give it another go.
The new game has just gotten a second outing at the Ubisoft E3 Press conference. It showed off the superhero setting for the game, and the first gameplay. It’s quite funny, but that is more or less to be expected going from the first game.
Check it out here:
And here is the other one. Warning, it’s pretty NSFW:
And here is the trailer:
It’s out December 6th, 2016!
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018