Ubisoft shocked everyone last year when it was announced that they were making a sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth. The game, despite being great was supposedly a real chore to get done, but it seems Trey Parker and Matt Stone are willing to give it another go.
The new game has just gotten a second outing at the Ubisoft E3 Press conference. It showed off the superhero setting for the game, and the first gameplay. It’s quite funny, but that is more or less to be expected going from the first game.
Check it out here:
And here is the other one. Warning, it’s pretty NSFW:
And here is the trailer:
It’s out December 6th, 2016!
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018