As had been long rumoured, Resident Evil 7 was announced tonight at Sony’s E3 Press Conference, but few would have expected it to land quite like this.
Many thought the game would get a reboot in terms of themes, but this looks like a hard reboot. It’s first person, properly survival horror, and also, to top it is VR playable. From beginning to end, the game will be playable on the PlayStation VR. That is insane!
Oh, and the wait won’t even be that long. It is out January 24th.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018