As had been long rumoured, Resident Evil 7 was announced tonight at Sony’s E3 Press Conference, but few would have expected it to land quite like this.
Many thought the game would get a reboot in terms of themes, but this looks like a hard reboot. It’s first person, properly survival horror, and also, to top it is VR playable. From beginning to end, the game will be playable on the PlayStation VR. That is insane!
Oh, and the wait won’t even be that long. It is out January 24th.
Take a look:
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018