As had been long rumoured, Resident Evil 7 was announced tonight at Sony’s E3 Press Conference, but few would have expected it to land quite like this.
Many thought the game would get a reboot in terms of themes, but this looks like a hard reboot. It’s first person, properly survival horror, and also, to top it is VR playable. From beginning to end, the game will be playable on the PlayStation VR. That is insane!
Oh, and the wait won’t even be that long. It is out January 24th.
Take a look:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018