According to The Hollywood Reporter, San Andreas director Brad Peyton has signed on to direct Malignant Man, based on the Boom! Studios comic book co-created by The Conjuring 2‘s James Wan.
The series centers on Alex Gates, a terminally ill young man who discovers his tumor is in fact an alien parasite. When the alien gives him special powers, he takes the fight to a secret army and searches for some clues to his own mysterious past.
Wan will produce the film with Boom’s Ross Richie and Stephen Christy. Peyton will also produce. When complete, the project will be released through 20th Century Fox.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016