Horizon Zero Dawn has shown us a lot of its concept, environments and story thus far, and I’ fully on board. I can’t wait for it. One thing that has remained illusive though is how it actually plays.
That was rectified in tonight’s E3 Press Conference. We got a really extended look at how the combat and traversal will combine in Guerrilla’s title and how moment to moment gameplay will work. It looks properly lovely. Count me very excited for this.
Take a look:
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018