Horizon Zero Dawn has shown us a lot of its concept, environments and story thus far, and I’ fully on board. I can’t wait for it. One thing that has remained illusive though is how it actually plays.
That was rectified in tonight’s E3 Press Conference. We got a really extended look at how the combat and traversal will combine in Guerrilla’s title and how moment to moment gameplay will work. It looks properly lovely. Count me very excited for this.
Take a look:
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018