Horizon Zero Dawn has shown us a lot of its concept, environments and story thus far, and I’ fully on board. I can’t wait for it. One thing that has remained illusive though is how it actually plays.
That was rectified in tonight’s E3 Press Conference. We got a really extended look at how the combat and traversal will combine in Guerrilla’s title and how moment to moment gameplay will work. It looks properly lovely. Count me very excited for this.
Take a look:
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018