I didn’t have a great handle on what Ghost Recon: Wildlands was after its debut last year, with an open world, drug busting, adventure…thing promised, but it didn’t exactly bring an idea to mind.
This year, they started with a cinematic trailer, showing off some bad dudes, messing with some bad business, but it had some style and a fair bit of action. Think Sicario lite.
Check out the trailer here:
They also showed some gameplay of the game, which did help clear up how it is going to play a little. It looks like a cross between Far Cry base infiltration with Rainbow Six: Siege tactics. That could be pretty effective. Give it a look:
The game is set for a March 7th, 2017
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC - August 20, 2018
- Windjammers 2 Has Been Announced… No, Really - August 20, 2018
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood’s Transference Releases Next Month - August 20, 2018
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018