I didn’t have a great handle on what Ghost Recon: Wildlands was after its debut last year, with an open world, drug busting, adventure…thing promised, but it didn’t exactly bring an idea to mind.
This year, they started with a cinematic trailer, showing off some bad dudes, messing with some bad business, but it had some style and a fair bit of action. Think Sicario lite.
Check out the trailer here:
They also showed some gameplay of the game, which did help clear up how it is going to play a little. It looks like a cross between Far Cry base infiltration with Rainbow Six: Siege tactics. That could be pretty effective. Give it a look:
The game is set for a March 7th, 2017
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018