Quantic Dream are developer known for their choice based gaming. They’ve made a name on it, and, if nothing else, generally put out fascinating titles based on the idea of narrative choice, for good or for ill.
In the trailer, it’s hard to know if anything has changed during Detroit Become Human’s production, but what was shown tonight at Sony’s E3 Press Conference looked different to what has come before. Mainly, it featured a male protagonist.It showed a man trying to save a little girl from a robot, and then continually showed how that engagement could completely change, in really massive and significant ways.
Take a look at it here:
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For 'Detroit: Become Human'
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018