Quantic Dream are developer known for their choice based gaming. They’ve made a name on it, and, if nothing else, generally put out fascinating titles based on the idea of narrative choice, for good or for ill.
In the trailer, it’s hard to know if anything has changed during Detroit Become Human’s production, but what was shown tonight at Sony’s E3 Press Conference looked different to what has come before. Mainly, it featured a male protagonist.It showed a man trying to save a little girl from a robot, and then continually showed how that engagement could completely change, in really massive and significant ways.
Take a look at it here:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018