Quantic Dream are developer known for their choice based gaming. They’ve made a name on it, and, if nothing else, generally put out fascinating titles based on the idea of narrative choice, for good or for ill.
In the trailer, it’s hard to know if anything has changed during Detroit Become Human’s production, but what was shown tonight at Sony’s E3 Press Conference looked different to what has come before. Mainly, it featured a male protagonist.It showed a man trying to save a little girl from a robot, and then continually showed how that engagement could completely change, in really massive and significant ways.
Take a look at it here:
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For 'Detroit: Become Human'
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018
- LEGO The Incredibles Looks Like it is Happening Thanks to Retail Leak - March 19, 2018
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations - March 19, 2018