So, it looks like Hideo Kojima has certainly been busy. Many thought he wouldn’t show up tonight on account of not having much time to make a game, but he has indeed come with the goods this year at E3.
His new game is called Death Stranding, and it got a weird and wonderful cinematic trailer tonight. Norman Reedus is going to be starring in the game, which appears to have something to do with oil based stranded sea life (?). There isn’t too much to take away, but it looks massive and bizarre and I’m quite interested in seeing what is next for this project.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018