So, it looks like Hideo Kojima has certainly been busy. Many thought he wouldn’t show up tonight on account of not having much time to make a game, but he has indeed come with the goods this year at E3.
His new game is called Death Stranding, and it got a weird and wonderful cinematic trailer tonight. Norman Reedus is going to be starring in the game, which appears to have something to do with oil based stranded sea life (?). There isn’t too much to take away, but it looks massive and bizarre and I’m quite interested in seeing what is next for this project.
Take a look:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer. - September 25, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Have 200 Different Animals Including 19 Different Horses - September 25, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Contain Microtransactions - September 24, 2018
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018