So, it looks like Hideo Kojima has certainly been busy. Many thought he wouldn’t show up tonight on account of not having much time to make a game, but he has indeed come with the goods this year at E3.
His new game is called Death Stranding, and it got a weird and wonderful cinematic trailer tonight. Norman Reedus is going to be starring in the game, which appears to have something to do with oil based stranded sea life (?). There isn’t too much to take away, but it looks massive and bizarre and I’m quite interested in seeing what is next for this project.
Take a look:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sold 3 Million Copies in 11 Days in the US - December 18, 2018
- Grab a Free Copy of Subnautica on the Epic Store Over the Holidays - December 18, 2018
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018