So, it looks like Hideo Kojima has certainly been busy. Many thought he wouldn’t show up tonight on account of not having much time to make a game, but he has indeed come with the goods this year at E3.
His new game is called Death Stranding, and it got a weird and wonderful cinematic trailer tonight. Norman Reedus is going to be starring in the game, which appears to have something to do with oil based stranded sea life (?). There isn’t too much to take away, but it looks massive and bizarre and I’m quite interested in seeing what is next for this project.
Take a look:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018