Natacha Bustos is the artist on Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur, a Bleeding Cool favourite from 2016.
But she also has a project of her own, a graphic non-fiction book that she’s drawn with writer Francisco Sanchez about the Chernobyl incident and its effect on the environment and people.
Chernobyl: The Zone is the most recent graphic novel by London-based publisher Centrala, documenting the life of one of many families that were forced to leave their homes after the tragic accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986.
Natacha Bustos is going to be in London for a couple of days in June, and signing at Orbital Comics tomorrow at 5:30pm.
She might sign a few Moon Girls as well…
- Yet Another New Inhumans Title From Marvel In August 2017… - May 22, 2017
- Ultimates2 Gets Its Hundredth Issue In August 2017 – Depending On Your Mathematics - May 22, 2017
- DC Comics Solicits For August 2017 – Metal Beginnings, Bombshell, Academy And Everafter Endings - May 22, 2017
- Tekken Comic Comes To An End, In Titan’s August 2017 Games-Related Solicitations - May 22, 2017
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5: Salazar’s Revenge Or Dead Men Tell No Tales, Reviewed - May 22, 2017