Natacha Bustos is the artist on Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur, a Bleeding Cool favourite from 2016.
But she also has a project of her own, a graphic non-fiction book that she’s drawn with writer Francisco Sanchez about the Chernobyl incident and its effect on the environment and people.
Chernobyl: The Zone is the most recent graphic novel by London-based publisher Centrala, documenting the life of one of many families that were forced to leave their homes after the tragic accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986.
Natacha Bustos is going to be in London for a couple of days in June, and signing at Orbital Comics tomorrow at 5:30pm.
She might sign a few Moon Girls as well…
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan Returns to Ontario St. Comics to Film Final Scenes of Unbreakable Sequel, Glass - December 14, 2017