Natacha Bustos is the artist on Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur, a Bleeding Cool favourite from 2016.
But she also has a project of her own, a graphic non-fiction book that she’s drawn with writer Francisco Sanchez about the Chernobyl incident and its effect on the environment and people.
Chernobyl: The Zone is the most recent graphic novel by London-based publisher Centrala, documenting the life of one of many families that were forced to leave their homes after the tragic accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986.
Natacha Bustos is going to be in London for a couple of days in June, and signing at Orbital Comics tomorrow at 5:30pm.
She might sign a few Moon Girls as well…
- Comic Store In Your Future – The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018