Natacha Bustos is the artist on Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur, a Bleeding Cool favourite from 2016.
But she also has a project of her own, a graphic non-fiction book that she’s drawn with writer Francisco Sanchez about the Chernobyl incident and its effect on the environment and people.
Chernobyl: The Zone is the most recent graphic novel by London-based publisher Centrala, documenting the life of one of many families that were forced to leave their homes after the tragic accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986.
Natacha Bustos is going to be in London for a couple of days in June, and signing at Orbital Comics tomorrow at 5:30pm.
She might sign a few Moon Girls as well…
- DC Comics To Publish Batman: Lost And Hawkman: Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017