Natacha Bustos is the artist on Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur, a Bleeding Cool favourite from 2016.
But she also has a project of her own, a graphic non-fiction book that she’s drawn with writer Francisco Sanchez about the Chernobyl incident and its effect on the environment and people.
Chernobyl: The Zone is the most recent graphic novel by London-based publisher Centrala, documenting the life of one of many families that were forced to leave their homes after the tragic accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986.
Natacha Bustos is going to be in London for a couple of days in June, and signing at Orbital Comics tomorrow at 5:30pm.
She might sign a few Moon Girls as well…
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018