“I’m tired of tame, mediocre stories and movies that require beer or dope to make them special. It’s time we take off the PC gloves and create some bold fresh entertainment. ” – Chuck Palahniuk.
This month will see the publication of the collection of Chuck Palahniuk’s Fight Club 2, drawn by Cameron Stewart, set ten years after the original.
Out on June 28th, Chuck Palahniuk will, be undertaking a ten city national signing tour, his first national signing tour since “Tell-All” in 2010.
And nicely timed alongside Chuck’s promotion of Lullaby on Kickstarter.
Here’s where you can find him…
Tuesday, June 28 at – Seattle
4:00pm – Elliott Bay Book Company, 1521 Tenth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122
Thursday, June 30 – San Francisco
4:00pm – The Booksmith, 1644 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Saturday, July 2 – Los Angeles
3:00pm – Book Soup, 8818 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069
Tuesday, July 5 – St. Louis
3:00pm – Left Bank Books, 399 N. Euclid Ave.St. Louis, MO 63108
Thursday, July 7 – Ann Arbor
4:00pm – Nicola’s Books, 2513 Jackson Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Saturday, July 9 – Louisville
3:00pm – Carmichael’s Bookstore, 2720 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206
Monday, July 11 – New Orleans
5:00pm – Garden District Book Shop, 2727 Prytania Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Wednesday, July 13 – Durham, NC
4:00pm – Regulator Bookshop, 720 Ninth Street, Durham, NC 27705
Friday, July 15 – New York City
5:00pm – The Strand Bookstore, 828 Broadway at 12th Street, New York, NY
Sunday, July 17 – Boston
2:00pm – Brookline Booksmith, 279 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA 02446
Each fan at an event will meet Chuck, have their copy of Fight Club 2 signed, and up to two backlist books/memorabilia signed as well, and a photo opportunity.
· These FIGHT CLUB 2 appearances are signings ONLY.
· Chuck will not be performing or reading at any events.
· These are ticketed events and each ticket will include a copy of the FIGHT CLUB 2 hardcover ($29.99).
· Tickets must be purchased in order to join the signing line.
· In addition to FIGHT CLUB 2, Chuck will sign TWO other items (a piece of memorabilia or book).
· Chuck will happily pose for photos with fans.
· Line formation times will be posted at the links of each event location below.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018