Marvel have been showing off some upcoming previews for upcoming tie-ins to Civil War II.
Civil War II Choosing Sides reminds anyone who has seen Winter Soldier, never get in an enclosed space with SHIELD Agents. You know what happens next.
While Damage Control take over dealing with the Celestial damage after Civil War II #1. Civil War II: X-Men sees Magneto dealing with a little mutant class warfare. Even mutants have tgheir one 1%ers it seems.
Civil War II: Gods Of War sees Hercules in that big Celestial basj fighting a war of his own.
Captain America: Sam Wilson #10 has a taste of what The Black Avengers might look like, as the mourn the passing of Jim Rhodes…
While the Ultimates also looks at Black Panther’s role in their team after Secret Wars, and underlines the proactiveness of Captain Marvel’s plans.
Deadpool’s lot just watched everything blow up.
And The New Avengers fight the same battle, as Hulking channels He-Man.
Uncanny Inhumans follows after Tony Stark’s act… hey wait, what was his act? What did he actually do after the end of Civil War II #1? Whatever it was, the Inhumans don’t like it up ’em!
And Nova…. um, well he fights a Mole Man.
Maybe he could have done with a warning from Ulysses?
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018