I’m a big lover of game soundtracks and I have a weird fascination with spectographs and creators who hide images in audio. So this story has me very excited.
In the new Doom soundtrack, it seems composer Mick Gordon got a little playful. As spotted on Reddit, it’s been noticed in the track CyberDemon, when put through a spectograph, you can see Satanic imagery in the form of 666s and Pentagrams. For a pretty thumping soundtrack that accompanies you on a trip to Hell to stomp demons, that seems pretty fitting. Take a look:
Man, I love stuff like this.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018