Steve Cook has worked on comics from 2000AD, Deadline, album covers as well as designing covers and logos for the Big Two. He has also photographed comic book glitterati over decades, has recreated comic book characters with models and reported on comic shows for Bleeding Cool,
He is now an Art Director at DC Comics, and behind the new advertising campaign that they are running for DC Rebirth. Here is his latest…
Why is Superman so cross with that kid? He looks like he’s going to punch him! Did he shoplift that comic?
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018