Steve Cook has worked on comics from 2000AD, Deadline, album covers as well as designing covers and logos for the Big Two. He has also photographed comic book glitterati over decades, has recreated comic book characters with models and reported on comic shows for Bleeding Cool,
He is now an Art Director at DC Comics, and behind the new advertising campaign that they are running for DC Rebirth. Here is his latest…
Why is Superman so cross with that kid? He looks like he’s going to punch him! Did he shoplift that comic?
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018