The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus has been filming a series called Ride with Norman Reedus for AMC where he travels around the country on a motorcycle. One of the segments involved he and his Boondock Saints II co-star Peter Fonda driving around Florida. Fonda is iconically tied to motorcycles after his appearance in Easy Rider. Which also led to him playing Mephistopheles in Ghost Rider.
Seems the two actors have a budding friendship going and according to EW.com, motorcycles aren’t the only thing they pair have in common.
After filming, Reedus and Fonda were hanging out doing tequila shots with a bunch of sailors at the airport bar. Reedus received a phone call from the company that makes the Darryl Dixon crossbows for the TV show, telling the actor they had a new crossbow they wanted to send him. Reedus told the guy that he was sitting next to Peter Fonda and asked if Fonda could have a crossbow too. And so that happened.
Seems Fonda is enjoying his new toy and has since texted Reedus telling of his plans to buy a laser sight and other accessories for the crossbow. Maybe it’s time for another Dixon relative to show up to fight zombies.
Ride with Norman Reedus debuts June 12th on AMC.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018