Earlier we ran a swipe file between Graham Nolan and Mike S Mall. But Mall has, it seems, been busy. And it has paid off.
to that of Joe Jusko.
…to that of Ron Garney.
Or another of his Captain America painting, for sale for $900.
To that of Alex Ross.
Or his Spider-Man
And that of Mark Bagley. He didn’t even take the logo off.
Just $700 for that one.
And Mike Deodato’s original.
Indeed, if his website is up to date, he has sold around fifty of these paintings, every one a swipe. At an average of $800 each, that’s $40,000 he’s pocketed.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018