Just Cause 3 has its pulse on the outlandish and the explosive. It’s what makes the series pretty unique, bringing its own brand of destruction to the world of games.
And that destruction is about to diversify. The last DLC saw you get a super powered Jet Pack, but the next one is going to ramp it up entirely. It is called Mech Land Assault, and it will give you your very own Mech. It’s set on a brand new island, and will be with us very soon. It comes June 3rd for those who opted in to a Season Pass, and out June 10th for everyone else.
Here are a couple of photos for you to gawk at:
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018