Bleeding Cool reported a Pokemon takeover for June’s Geek Fuel Mystery Box last week, but it’s not entirely true. Upon receiving three more emails, I discovered that the company is trying out a very interesting way of promoting their subscription.
Instead of having a theme for their boxes, it looks like they’re throwing out a few different subjects that will be focused on. Here’s what we know so far…
I’m not sure I can find common ground between the three, but it doesn’t matter. June’s box will be filled with the geeky goodness that we all love. Who will claim the custom designed t-shirt though?
For more information check out their website.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016