Let’s face it, the Pink Ranger rocks. It’s a great day to be alive as Kimberly Hart gets her own comic book. Written by Brenden Fletcher & Kelly Thompson, with art by Daniele Di Nicuolo, this week brings the release of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Pink #1. If you’re looking for a reason to pick up the first issue tomorrow, here are three…
One: The story begins on a heartfelt note. The mission that brings Kim back to her action packed roots is her parents going missing. Fletcher and Thompson write a well-rounded script, one that gives the Pink Ranger a refreshing new life.
Two: With that comes a strong theme of independent female power! She’s confident, smart, and determined. After I read the first issue I felt inspired because of it.
Three: There are some really great variant covers, but this one below is particularly great. Illustrated by Babs Tarr the Ranger half is covered in glitter if you pick up the physical copy.
Be sure to pick up a copy of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Pink #1 tomorrow.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016