Well, that was a busy week. For all sorts of reasons. Image by Matt Krotzer and Jesus Saiz…
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- 1. Brazilian Studio Cancels Contract With DC Comics Artist Over Rape Comments
- 2. Captain America- They’ve Only Gone And Done It
- 3. Captain America Writer Nick Spencer Gets Death Threats On Social Media
- 4. Retconning Steve Rogers With Captain America #1
- 5. What Else Has Geoff Johns Been Hiding Under Our Noses The Whole Time
- 6. Comic Book Creator Arrested On Suspicion Of Rape And Of Murder
- 7. Warning! DC Universe: Rebirth #1 Spoilers Leak On Reddit. And You Won’t Believe DC Comics Has Gone There
- 8. Mindless Speculation Over How That Captain America Story Might Play Out
- 9. What Will Marvel Comics Reveal Tomorrow?
- 10. They’re Burning Copies Of Captain America #1 Now
- 11. How A Superman Dies… Or Does He?
- 12. Did Mephisto Break His Promise To Mary Jane Watson?
- 13. Hunting For More Of *Those* Characters In The DC Universe Rebirth
- 14. So… Who Else Apart From Captain America Is… That Way Inclined?
- 15. A Quarter To Midnight – A Few Thoughts About DC Universe: Rebirth #1.
- 16. That Big Spoiler From DC Universe: Rebirth #1 Will “Unfold In The Background Over The Course Of A Couple Years”
- 17. Superman Dies At Midnight Tomorrow, As 2016 Claims Another
- 18. DC Universe Rebirth Just Got Yet Another Flash. And Another Batgirl
- 19. Swipe File: DC Rebirth #1 And Watchmen #12 – Gary Frank Redraws Dave Gibbons
- 20. Is This The First Depiction Of Masturbation In An Archie Comic?
And Ten Things You May Prefer
- 1. Marvel To Launch New Comics In The Autumn With Marvel NOW! Again
- 2. Frank Cho’s Cover To Wonder Woman #1, In Full
- 3. Filter Swiper Joseph Bayer, Banned From MomoCon, But At Space City Comic Con Via Cosplayer Spock Vegas
- 4. What If IDW Were To Secretly Publish One Of The Best Nineties Superhero Comics?
- 5. Before Watchmen: Dr Manhattan #4 Sold For Up To $50 On eBay
- 6. When Adolf Hitler Got Spoilers For Captain America #1
- 7. GingerZap Zapped By Ryan Ottley
- 8. Marvel And DC Comics Pull Out Of Defending ‘Super Hero’ Trademark
- 9. ComiXology Unlimited Raises More Questions That It Answers For Comic Creators
- 10. Marty Pasko Speaks Out About The Treatment Of Women In Comics… And Little Asian Fellows
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018