Erin Manzo reports for Bleeding Cool that they have talked about working on a new project together for later in the year. The suggestion is it may be Batman and Robin-related, but they can’t say.
But when asked how, as their characters, they would have dealt with the likes of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, their response was “Wait until November”…
Lucky, lucky old men…
- Marvel Legacy Covers Without The Animation – The Old 52 – But No Captain America? - June 25, 2017
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017