Erin Manzo reports for Bleeding Cool that they have talked about working on a new project together for later in the year. The suggestion is it may be Batman and Robin-related, but they can’t say.
But when asked how, as their characters, they would have dealt with the likes of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, their response was “Wait until November”…
Lucky, lucky old men…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018