Erin Manzo reports for Bleeding Cool that they have talked about working on a new project together for later in the year. The suggestion is it may be Batman and Robin-related, but they can’t say.
But when asked how, as their characters, they would have dealt with the likes of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, their response was “Wait until November”…
Lucky, lucky old men…
- Knockabout To Publish Chloé Cruchaudet’s Mauvais Genre As Deserter’s Masquerade - March 23, 2017
- Image Comics Confirm April Fools Variants And Add A Few More… Gwinvincible! - March 23, 2017
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber In June 2017 - March 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar Gets Animated In New Video Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Ruff And Ready, Recreated As Nineteen-Fifties Blue Comedians By Howard Chaykin - March 23, 2017