First, we start with Birth.Movies.Death‘s claim that Tom Hiddleston (not Michael Fassbender) is already in negotiations to become the next James Bond 007. They note it may be a ploy to get current Bond Daniel Craig to commit to more films, but perhaps it is time for the secret agent to switch personas again. Personally, I think the movies need a new writing team more than new Bond, but a new actor in the role is always the flashier change.
Meanwhile, Heroic Hollywood reports that Sony‘s forthcoming animated Spider-Man film will feature Miles Morales as its lead character. Which, if true, would be a simple and effective way to differentiate it from the MCU Spidey played by Tom Holland. The film, whether it stars Peter, Miles or Gwen, will be written by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. It also has a December 21st release date, so if Miles really is the new animated Spider-Man, that decision must’ve been made some time ago.
Of course, as always, these are unconfirmed rumors and time will tell if any of it is close to true. In fact, it will be interesting to see if either one gets confirmation or denial over the next few days. In the meantime, feel free to debate the relative merits — or veracity — of either one.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016