There are many people upset with Captain America: Steve Rogers #1 after its shock ending that the world now knows, that he is – and always was – a Hydra agent. Much of this is due to the fact that Hydra, more in the movies than the comics, are allied with Nazis. And Captain America was created by two Jewish comic creators as an anti-Nazi figure.
But condemning article have been written, hashtags have been started and boycotts of writer Nick Spencer have been arranged.
And now? They’re burning copies…
— TheGreatestKing AFG (@TheGreatKingAFG) May 27, 2016
Of course, you know who else burned books, right?
- Ch-Ch-Changes To Blue Beetle And Hellblazer… - March 29, 2017
- Ghostbusters 101, Crossing The 1984 And 2017 Streams, Sells Out – Including One Copy To Paul Feig - March 29, 2017
- Gerard Way’s Doom Patrol Cancelled After #6… For Now - March 29, 2017
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017