There are many people upset with Captain America: Steve Rogers #1 after its shock ending that the world now knows, that he is – and always was – a Hydra agent. Much of this is due to the fact that Hydra, more in the movies than the comics, are allied with Nazis. And Captain America was created by two Jewish comic creators as an anti-Nazi figure.
But condemning article have been written, hashtags have been started and boycotts of writer Nick Spencer have been arranged.
And now? They’re burning copies…
— TheGreatestKing AFG (@TheGreatKingAFG) May 27, 2016
Of course, you know who else burned books, right?
- After Sixty Years, André Franquin’s Gaston To Be (Finally) Translated Into English, As Gomer Goof - February 19, 2017
- Watching Apple Tree Yard: Sex, Lies And Video Tape - February 19, 2017
- 88 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 Day One - February 19, 2017
- 52 Stories From ComicsPRO – Time To Catch Up On What You Missed Out On - February 18, 2017
- Cover Stories: Red Sonja To Riverdale To Robotech, From J Scott Campbell, Artgerm And More - February 18, 2017