There are many people upset with Captain America: Steve Rogers #1 after its shock ending that the world now knows, that he is – and always was – a Hydra agent. Much of this is due to the fact that Hydra, more in the movies than the comics, are allied with Nazis. And Captain America was created by two Jewish comic creators as an anti-Nazi figure.
But condemning article have been written, hashtags have been started and boycotts of writer Nick Spencer have been arranged.
And now? They’re burning copies…
— TheGreatestKing AFG (@TheGreatKingAFG) May 27, 2016
Of course, you know who else burned books, right?
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017
- Exclusive Preview Of Bill And Ted Saving The Universe… - May 27, 2017
- Those Funko Exclusives On The Floor Of MCM London Comic Con Spring 2017 – From Steve Trevor To Mace Windu… - May 27, 2017