There are many people upset with Captain America: Steve Rogers #1 after its shock ending that the world now knows, that he is – and always was – a Hydra agent. Much of this is due to the fact that Hydra, more in the movies than the comics, are allied with Nazis. And Captain America was created by two Jewish comic creators as an anti-Nazi figure.
But condemning article have been written, hashtags have been started and boycotts of writer Nick Spencer have been arranged.
And now? They’re burning copies…
— AFG (@TheGreatKingAFG) May 27, 2016
Of course, you know who else burned books, right?
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018