David Petersen tweeted to followers yesterday that there’s limited time to grab the Mouse Guard plush, and you’re not going to want to pass these up. Take a look…
— David Petersen (@mouseguard) May 26, 2016
You can pre-order them separately if you have a favorite mouse for $22.50, or you can grab the set for $45.00 which comes with a map.
Here’s a bit more about the map:
“PRE-ORDER BONUS: Sets ordered through June 1 will include a free canvas Map of the Territories based on David Petersen’s stunning art. The map measures 9.5 inches by 17.5 inches and it’s perfect for framing. The map will ONLY be available during the pre-order window. After June 1, it’s considered sold out, so grab it while you can!”
Now, I’m sure any parents out there won’t like this last part, but there is a warning that the plush isn’t intended for children. They’re for ages 15 and up. If your kid is a fan, perhaps these can be a nice thing to put on a bookshelf. Luckily, I don’t have to worry about children.
The deal ends on June 1st. Catch up on all that Mouse Guard has to offer here.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016