I’m sure people have thought of what it would be like to play Blizzard’s popular online card game Hearthstone in physical form. Well, now you can…sort of…Skylanders has mimicked Hearthstone with their new game Skylanders Battlecast. That card design looks a bit familiar doesn’t it?
Thankfully, they still make commercials that show a bunch of kids playing it so we can get a feel for what the game is all about…
Skylanders Battlecast takes the extensive roster of characters in the series and turns them into cards for a card battling experience. The plus? All of those physical products that you’ve acquired over the years are compatible with this game. There are digital cards to unlock but you can also hop on over to a local retailer and buy physical card packs to scan into the game.
Skylanders Battlecast is now widely available.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016