A couple of days ago, we heard tell of an improved Xbox One codenamed Scorpio. One of the details that came with the initial report was that Microsoft were actively trying to partner up with Oculus to get VR support on the console.
Well, that rumour has gotten a little more support today, as another report from Ars Technica claims that they have heard that a major European developer is currently working on a VR title for thhe Xbox One. It will be shown off at E3, and interestingly is “set in the universe of an established, long-running franchise.”
This is certainly interesting, and when you use the words Microsoft, ‘universe’ and ‘established, long-running franchise’ in one notion, I know where my mind goes to, and that’s Halo. 343 aren’t based in Europe, but it could have been outsourced as a side game from another developer. Or it could be something by Rare, who are in Europe, or even long time partners Remedy Entertainment. Lots to think about here, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it come to fruition all told.
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018