The Witcher 3 is just about to wrap up with the Blood and Wine DLC around the corner, which will act as the final topper for the game. This could’ve led some to believe that CD Projekt RED might be making some kind of intent known at E3 with a trailer for their next game Cyberpunk 2077.
Sadly, it seems that is not going to be the case. Speaking to Eurogamer, co-founder Marcin Iwinski shot down hopes of seeing the title at the expo, but he did curiously tease that they might be there with something else. He said:
It might happen that we will be at E3 and we will show something at E3, but I just want to make it clear it’s not Cyberpunk. We still have a lot of work to do with Cyberpunk.
That is…mysterious? I can’t imagine the developer would be taking on another game the scale of The Witcher 3 alongside the promised massive Cyberpunk 2077. Maybe they will announce the game coming after Cyberpunk, much as they announced Cyberpunk well in advance of The Witcher 3. Interesting.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sold 3 Million Copies in 11 Days in the US - December 18, 2018
- Grab a Free Copy of Subnautica on the Epic Store Over the Holidays - December 18, 2018
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018