Created by Campfire, the trailer uses 3D audio technology and eye-tracking software to create an experience defined by the blinking of the viewers eye. Of course, if you don’t have a webcam to track your eyes — or don’t want to activate it — keyboard controls are also available. The experience suggests what the first moments of possession might be like when your eyes are closed. Scenes of others being possessed appear when your eyes are open. The sound imaging also generates a surprisingly effective sense of dread.
The trailer can be experienced at www.PossessionBegins.com.
Based on the comic book series by Robert Kirkman and Paul Azaceta, the series stars Patrick Fugit as a young man searching for answers as to why he’s been suffering from demonic possessions all his life. The first episode is available online now, but debuts on Cinemax June 3rd.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016