The official Alien Twitter account released a behind-the-scenes photo featuring Katherine Waterston‘s Daniels somewhere aboard the colony ship Covenant.
— Alien Anthology (@AlienAnthology) May 26, 2016
The film will see the Covenant making planetfall on a seemingly idyllic world where they find homicidal android David — played by
Tom Hiddleston Michael Fassbender — and a shocking secret at the center of the paradise world. It will also form the first (or second) part of trilogy connecting director Ridley Scott‘s Prometheus with the original Alien.
Also featuring Billy Crudup, Danny McBride and Jussie Smollett, the film is scheduled for release on August 4, 2017.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016