Deadline reports Endemol Shine Studios has optioned the rights to the Electronic Arts video game series with intention of adapting to television.
“It has a strong female protagonist, a wildly rabid fan base and a worldwide brand that Electronic Arts and EA DICE have done an amazing job establishing,” said studio president Sharon Hall.
The original 2008 game and its upcoming reboot focus on Faith, a messenger in a futuristic world where corporate control of communications means people with extraordinary parkour skills must run illicit and illegal communiques on foot. Faith becomes involved in struggle against the company, running across the rooftops in the process.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016