The Witcher 3 is concluding soon with the Blood and Wine DLC impending. From everything we’ve seen, it looks pretty substantial, much as the last release was.
To get you all jazzed for it, here is a launch trailer to give you the lowdown on the DLC. It seems pretty varied, with all kinds of nasties featured. Geralt looks to be on the quest of a particularly notable monster here, and the dude has fought some pretty notable monsters in his time.
Take a look at it here:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018