The Witcher 3 is concluding soon with the Blood and Wine DLC impending. From everything we’ve seen, it looks pretty substantial, much as the last release was.
To get you all jazzed for it, here is a launch trailer to give you the lowdown on the DLC. It seems pretty varied, with all kinds of nasties featured. Geralt looks to be on the quest of a particularly notable monster here, and the dude has fought some pretty notable monsters in his time.
Take a look at it here:
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018