Frank Dillane, who plays Nick Clark on AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead, was arrested Sunday night after an altercation with security on the CBS lot. The report from TMZ says that Dillane, whose behavior was described as erratic, tried to stroll through security. Fear doesn’t shoot on the CBS lot and security tried to detain him. The situation got heated and allegedly Dillane struck one of the guards. Security took him into custody making a citizen’s arrest and called the LAPD. The actor was taken in and book on battery charges.
Dillane, age 25, first gained notoriety while playing Tom Riddle, the young version of Voldemort, in 2009’s Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. He had a very good year in 2015 where besides joining the cast of Fear the Walking Dead, he also appeared in the Netflix series Sense8 and in the film In the Heart of the Sea with Chris Hemsworth and Tom Holland.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018