Comics and Cosplay here at Bleeding Cooling to teach you all about Cosplay tips. They write…
In this new episode of comics and cosplay, Salim shows of the first part of his Captain Phasma helmet build from Star Wars the Force Awakens. Plus he shows how to use SCIGRIP to weld 3D printed parts together instead of regular glue.
Take a look at the first part of the tutorial right here:
For more how-tos check out the their other videos which will help you with any of your cosplay needs.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018