Comics and Cosplay here at Bleeding Cooling to teach you all about Cosplay tips. They write…
In this new episode of comics and cosplay, Salim shows of the first part of his Captain Phasma helmet build from Star Wars the Force Awakens. Plus he shows how to use SCIGRIP to weld 3D printed parts together instead of regular glue.
Take a look at the first part of the tutorial right here:
For more how-tos check out the their other videos which will help you with any of your cosplay needs.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018