Bliss On Tap is publishing But Like Maybe #1 in August, by Dru Radovich and Arianna Margulis based on her Instagram account of the same name and it’s a…
new comic book about life and stuff, examining the complicated world of selfies, brunch, hangovers, love, rejection, and over-analyzing everything. The first issue follows millennial heroine “BLM” as she obsesses over her love interest “Hot Brad,” while her teddy bear confidant attempts to intercept her crazy-girl antics. The voice of a generation… but like maybe?
The account in question with over 65,000 followers is a single panel cartoon account that has been adapted into a narrative story structure. Available digitally from DriveThruComics right now, it will get a further digital release in June and then appear in print in August.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018