Bliss On Tap is publishing But Like Maybe #1 in August, by Dru Radovich and Arianna Margulis based on her Instagram account of the same name and it’s a…
new comic book about life and stuff, examining the complicated world of selfies, brunch, hangovers, love, rejection, and over-analyzing everything. The first issue follows millennial heroine “BLM” as she obsesses over her love interest “Hot Brad,” while her teddy bear confidant attempts to intercept her crazy-girl antics. The voice of a generation… but like maybe?
The account in question with over 65,000 followers is a single panel cartoon account that has been adapted into a narrative story structure. Available digitally from DriveThruComics right now, it will get a further digital release in June and then appear in print in August.
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018