Warhammer in the Total War frame sounds like such a winning concept, and judging by early reactions to the title, it indeed is.
This new trailer, hitting just before launch, shows off the four factions you’ll get to play as in the game. From Dwarves, to Greenskins, to Men, to Vampires, you’ll be taking massive armies to conquer the fantasy world of Warhammer. It all looks like a ton of strategy based fun. I can’t wait to find some time to put into it.
Give the trailer a look here:
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018