China has a pretty ‘loose’ relationship with copyright, as I understand it. There have been many games out of there that have taken a pretty literal interpretation from their inspirations, and I have a doozy today.
I submit League of Titans. Despite having probably the most SEO inspired video game name in the world, it also bears a rather striking resemblance to Blizzard’s Overwatch. Posted by imgur user rebir12, you can see a developer pitching the game, which actually seems to propose it as a mobile game. That I would like to see.
Take a look at the art work for the game here, which, if you are familiar with what Blizzard’s new title looks like, might ring a few bells.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018