China has a pretty ‘loose’ relationship with copyright, as I understand it. There have been many games out of there that have taken a pretty literal interpretation from their inspirations, and I have a doozy today.
I submit League of Titans. Despite having probably the most SEO inspired video game name in the world, it also bears a rather striking resemblance to Blizzard’s Overwatch. Posted by imgur user rebir12, you can see a developer pitching the game, which actually seems to propose it as a mobile game. That I would like to see.
Take a look at the art work for the game here, which, if you are familiar with what Blizzard’s new title looks like, might ring a few bells.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018