When I first heard about Overwatch, I was pretty jazzed. The cinematics looked amazing as did the game play. I’ve always loved the idea of playing as a superhero but found many of the games prior to this lacking. But this had me excited enough that back in November I ordered the Collector’s edition for the PC that included an art book, soundtrack and a statue of Soldier 76.
Last week I got a notice saying that the game would be delivered on May 23rd… today… which was great since the servers are scheduled to go live tomorrow, May 24th. I figured I’d have the game all set up to play after work tomorrow.
Today I woke to find another message from Amazon… they’re experiencing some delays shipping that particular pack. Now it’s estimated that I will receive it on May 27th. Just estimated. And if you check that listing on Amazon, they have only one left in stock and it’s estimated to arrive May 25th – 31st.
So what happened to this edition? How many people does it effect? I’m reaching out to Blizzard for comment. You’d think they’d work a deal so that the people effected would be able to digitally download the game instead of being locked out for days while others are in and playing.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018