The latest Crossed: Badlands trade hits shelves this week from Avatar Press. It collects issues #87-92 featuring the story arc by songer / song writer Max Bemis of Say Anything. He’s also done quite a bit of comic work including three series Polarity, Evil Empire and Oh, Killstrike for Boom! Studios and working on A+X #14 and X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever for Marvel.
Avatar Press is the parent company of Bleeding Cool.
Crossed Vol 16 TPB & HC
Singer and song writer Max Bemis of Say Anything spins a fresh tale of terror in the pages of Crossed: Badlands! In a world overrun by madmen and maniacs, how can anyone hope to survive with their sanity intact? When two brothers survive, one human, one Crossed, the family dynamic can be heartbreaking. Siblings are a blessing and a curse. Jack discovers that a lifetime of hatred by his troubled brother can turn into an instant of misery in a Crossed world. Three very different people come to terms with the Crossed infection as a strange love triangle plays out once more further fracturing the dysfunctional family dynamic between brothers. The lessons of a Crossed world are taught in tainted blood in “Shrink” – a new terrifying story of loss and misery. There is no help, there is no hope. There is only the Crossed. This volume collects issues #87 – 92 of the ongoing Crossed: Badlands series.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018