Do you remember a Canadian attempt at a High School musical-alike School Gyrls for Nickelodeon? Created by Nick Cannon, it was co-written by short film director Dylan Mulick and very poorly received…
Well, Dylan has moved on and is co-writing a new comic book with Stephanie Salyers and drawn by Italian artist Leila Leiz.
Published by 541 Media in August, the vowel-challenged NVRLND is,
a dark and magical retelling of Peter Pan set in the present-day landscape of Hollywood. Wallflower turned wild-child Wendy Darling befriends the fierce Tiger Lily and falls into the music rave scene of the underground club NVRLND. Intoxicated by the music, Wendy falls for the enigmatic Peter, lead singer of the band The Lost Boys. Peter is everything a girl could desire: handsome, daring, and reckless. Wendy discoveres Peter is mixed up with the mysterious tattoo artist James Hook, who preys upon the young who flock to Peter, “hooking” them on the new designer drug, Pixie Dust. You think you may know the truth about NVRLND, but the truth is, you know nothing. NVRLND is a story for anyone who never wants to give up, but may not live long enough to have a chance.
- The Twelve Gold Titles For Free Comic Book Day 2019, Revealed – Whedonverse, Riverdale Season 2 1/2, The road to TMNT 100 and More - December 17, 2018
- Preview of a Brand New Avengers #1 from IDW – Without Tony in the Suit? - December 17, 2018
- According to Gallery, Milo Manara Genderflips Cyclops For New Exhibition… - December 17, 2018
- Back to Death of the Waynes With Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- Hooked On Comics Grand Opening in Philadelphia With Dan Parent - December 17, 2018